2023 Author: Jessica James | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 03:31
Natalia Osmann, co-author of the #FollowMeTo project and one of the most popular travel bloggers, takes only what is really needed on the plane. Therefore, BeautyHack was especially interested in looking into the cosmetic bag that she collects on the flight. Socks bought in Tibet, oil rollers specially created for Natalia, a meditation device - you will hardly find a second such set!
What lies in the cosmetic bag:
- alpaca wool socks, granny in Tibet;
- Estée Lauder stress relief eye patches, 2860 rubles per pack; - revitalizing lip gel with figs and vitamin A and cream for the eye area 22 | 11 - jointly developed sos-products by Natalia with the brand, 1,700 rubles per set; - Rollers with oils from the Balinese ISHA with pink grapefruit extract, not yet available for sale; - travel-set of natural oils of the Balinese brand OiLand, from 4 300 rubles;
- meditation device Muse 2 (neuro-hoop), 22,999 rubles;
- roller massager for the face made of quartz and guache, 3400 and 2800 rubles; - a scent dedicated to London, travel-format of the French new brand HOC, $ 380
- perfume MEMO LALIBELLA, 19,200 rubles; - anti-aging serum Super Anti-Aging Serum from the brand dr. Barbara Storm, 22 380 rubles; - Clarins SOS hydra moisturizing mask, 3650 rubles; - eye cream Gold Rescue Cream from Budapest brand OMOROVICZA, $ 310. Read the article: Balance, meditation, love: Natalia Osmann - about how to keep silence inside, being in an eternal race Text: Kamila Alkhanova