Personal Experience: 6 Hair Care Rules That Helped Me Grow A Braid To The Waist

Table of contents:

Video: Personal Experience: 6 Hair Care Rules That Helped Me Grow A Braid To The Waist

Отличия серверных жестких дисков от десктопных
Video: 6 Length retention tips to grow long 4c hair/how to retain maximum length on your natural hair 2023, February
Personal Experience: 6 Hair Care Rules That Helped Me Grow A Braid To The Waist
Personal Experience: 6 Hair Care Rules That Helped Me Grow A Braid To The Waist
Anonim

Nature has treated my hair unfairly by rewarding me with a limited number of hair follicles. All that remained was to envy, looking at the chic hair of the girls, whose braids were as thick as five of mine. Anger, denial, a few unsuccessful experiments with color, a way out of black and an categorical decision: if not thick, then long. Ten experiments, using my entire family's grocery basket on my hair - and here they are, six beauty hacks that really work.

Organic shampoo

When choosing a shampoo, there is one golden rule: composition! No other qualities - price, beautiful packaging and others do not work in this case. I have tried everything: from the heavy luxury to the pharmacy tar soap. As a result, I settled on organic based on flower water. My advice: if your first exposure to natural cosmetics is unsuccessful, try a different brand. I went through five until I found the perfect one that turns even fine hair into a flowing waterfall. Before using the shampoo, I add liquid vitamins and Esvicin, which has an excellent mineral composition.

Raspberry vinegar

All hair cleansers are alkaline. They lift the scales to cleanse the hair. If the scales are not closed, drying with a hair dryer or rolling can damage the rod - the hair will begin to frizz and delaminate. To avoid this, be sure to use an air conditioner. After that, I always put on raspberry vinegar. It gives shine and smoothness to hair. By the way, it can be used without a balm. Raspberry vinegar for cosmetic purposes can be bought at the drugstore or from Korean brands.

Image
Image

Liquid keratin

Beautiful hair starts with a healthy scalp. But if you have not taken care of the length, the ends will have to be cut regularly - this will significantly slow down the growing process. For myself, I found a way to make my hair denser - hydrolyzed vegetable keratin. Its molecules penetrate under the scales, filling the empty space. Hair becomes denser. Some say that this makes the strands heavier and can cause hair loss. This is not entirely true. The limit of hair strength is 5000 kg. The average female braid can withstand a load of up to 20 tons. Simple math!

Nutrition

Here I will not open America to anyone: if you constantly eat "dirty" food with a lot of sugar, you can forget about beautiful skin and long hair. 70% of my diet consists of vegetables, cereals, diet meats and seafood. The remaining 30% are "forbidden", which I allow myself in the first half of the day. The condition and growth rate of my hair has improved after avoiding snacks - I practice intermittent fasting and the 16/8 nutrition system. There are a lot of healthy fats on my menu (avocado, salmon, flaxseeds, nuts) - they contain polyunsaturated fatty acids that improve the condition of the skin, hair, nails.

Night mask

Sometimes I apply the mask to dry hair and leave it on overnight. And in the morning, I wash my head in the usual way - using organic shampoo and vinegar (no conditioner). After that I apply heat protection to the hair and dry it in the usual way. Hair is smoother, shinier and more voluminous.

Peeling

Once a week I use a fruit acid and peppermint scrub. It improves metabolic processes in hair follicles, eliminating cell death. When there is no special product at hand, I take a face peeling - the effect is the same. After peeling, you can make an oil mask for the scalp - nutrients will penetrate to the root faster.

Popular by topic

Interesting Articles
30 Questions Cosmetic Chemists You Have To Ask
Read More

30 Questions Cosmetic Chemists You Have To Ask

What ingredients in cosmetics are a thing of the past? How to select products with acids? Are parabens really harmful? BeautyHack asked two experts to answer important questions about cosmetic ingredients and their benefits (and harms) for humans

Read The Label: 5 Most Effective Cream Ingredients
Read More

Read The Label: 5 Most Effective Cream Ingredients

What to look for when choosing a face cream? We asked an expert

Trail Of Mystery: 10 Surprising Facts About Perfume
Read More

Trail Of Mystery: 10 Surprising Facts About Perfume

Are you sure you know everything about fragrances? These 10 facts will change the way you look at perfumery