We take such great care of our face and so often forget about caring for the skin around our eyes. But the choice of cream for this zone is no less important. Among the huge variety of options, choosing the right composition is the number one task. How to do this and not miscalculate, we are dealing with an expert - cosmetologist-aesthetist of the Aging Control clinic Taisiya Petrova.
esthetician cosmetologist of the clinic of aesthetic medicine Aging Control
- The skin around the eyes is significantly different from the skin on the face as a whole - it is thinner, more sensitive, there are no subcutaneous fat and pores. Eye cream should be selected depending on the needs or tasks that you need to solve: for example, reduce dark circles or puffiness, smooth out wrinkles. The main thing is that the product should have a pleasant and light texture, not create an oily sheen. It is best, of course, to choose the care after consulting a beautician, or always read the composition, understanding the ingredients.
What ingredients should be in the composition
- If you have dark circles under the eyes, the cream should contain brightening ingredients (for example, retinol, vitamin C), - Taisiya Petrova continues. - For fine expression lines caused by dehydrated skin or sunburn, look for products with muscle relaxant peptides such as argileline. This component has a botulinum-like property with all the ensuing advantages. If you suffer from puffiness under the eyes, choose creams with a light texture and in no case overdo it with the amount of funds, especially in evening care.
Use before or after basic facials
We, in the editorial office of BeautyHack.ru, communicating with various cosmetologists and dermatologists, heard different ways of using the product for the skin around the eyes. Some experts say that the cream under the eyes should be applied exclusively after the face cream, while others claim that before. Taisiya Petrova agrees with the second option.
- Means for the skin around the eyes should be used before the face cream for one reason - the latter should not get into the area around the eyes. Otherwise, two different compounds can react, neutralizing each other's action or even causing allergies, says Taisiya.
Four rules for applying a product to the skin around the eyes
Also, the cosmetologist told how to apply the cream to the area around the eyes:
1) It is better to apply the cream under the eyes with the ring finger, so it is possible to avoid strong pressure and, thereby, prevent swelling.
2) You need to move from the inner corner of the eye to the outer, and then from the outer corner to the inner. Repeat 3-5 times.
3) Apply the cream closer to the bone, and not to the ciliary edge.
4) And regularity is important. Only if you use the product in the morning and in the evening, you can see the result.
Popular by topic
The Most Popular Hardware Slimming Procedure: How Does Endosphere Therapy Work And Is It Worth The Money
What to eat to lose weight, what massage to sign up for, and how to choose the ideal volume reduction treatment? Endosphere Therapy is one of the most demanded newest hardware massage techniques in cosmetology. We learned from
Better Than In Childhood: A Guide To The School Fair CDM - A Sea Of memories And The Opportunity To Buy Everything In One Place
August is like Sunday evening: you still want to relax, but it's time to pack your backpack for school. It's no less hot on social networks than on the street - there is an active exchange of passwords and turnouts of places where school needs can be covered. But we n
From Kombucha To Kombucha: How Our Grandmothers' Favorite Drink Became A Trend All Over The World And Why Nutritionists Advise To Be Careful With It
Make room, matcha, coconut water and celery juice! You have been replaced by another trend - kombucha. And, unlike other foreign superfoods, many of us got to know this as a child. Remember the three liter ba
It has long been said that in our time 40 years - these are the new 20, and 50 - new 30. And it is true. You don't have to go far for an example, you just need to revise the latest covers of top glossy magazines, the heroines of the cat
The sunglasses, like the bag, cannot be cheap, or at least bought at a sale from an unknown manufacturer. But, unlike a bag, it's not about fashion, it's about health. If the glasses do not protect against ultraviolet