In order for the lipstick to lie flat and hold firm until the end of the day, you need to follow a few rules. The BeautyHack editors have collected some tips for creating the perfect lip makeup and recorded a short video tutorial.
- If the twelve-hour durability promised in the advertisement sounds like a mockery to you, because the very first cup of coffee “kills” the bright pigment, then perhaps you are simply wearing it incorrectly!
- It is quite possible to extend the life of lipstick by three to five hours if you choose a matte texture. It has less oils than glossy, so it lays down evenly and does not spread over time. Don't worry about it drying your lips - many modern products contain emollient ingredients to keep delicate skin comfortable under several layers of lipstick.
- Apply the product in layers, rubbing the stick over the lips and "drive in" the pigment with the brush. Then blot with a napkin and repeat the ritual.
- To consolidate the result, at the finish, apply a transparent powder or blush to the lips, and then another layer of lipstick.
- Everyone knows that you need to use a scrub (you can use sugar) for the face, but not everyone resorts to scrubbing their lips. You need to cleanse them of dead skin cells. Repeat this procedure once a week. We promise that the lipstick will adhere much better to smooth skin and last longer! If the lips do not peel off much, lubricate them with balm, then remove the unabsorbed excess with a cotton pad.
Read about which lip products are chosen by the BeautyHack editors and see the link (photos are attached!).