July 15 Diana Kruger is 44! BeautyHack is about the training, grooming, favorite products and other beauty secrets of the German actress who conquered Hollywood.
1) Diana Kruger has over 11 years of ballet and modeling career behind her shoulders - this is noticeable in her slender figure. The actress is sure that it is important to be not thin, but fit - almost every day she performs exercises with free weights in the gym, runs a lot or rides a bicycle.
2) Diana admits that proper nutrition is easy for her - she is not a big fan of fast food and fatty foods. Can afford cheese and wine, but in limited quantities. For breakfast - poached egg with avocado and whole grain bread, for lunch - salmon, for dinner - veal with vegetables. During the day, the actress enjoys snacking on nuts and drinks a lot of water.
3) In 2013, Diana became the face of the Chanel cosmetic line. The actress has long collaborated with the French House: she starred in advertising campaigns for the Allure perfume and the limited collection of Paris-Biarritz bags.
4) The actress pays great attention to self-care: every morning she starts with Cleansing Makeup Removing Foam, Uriage and Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner, Kiehl's. In summer, instead of cream, she chooses Hydra Beauty Serum, Chanel.
5) Once or twice a week, Diana uses Sensai exfoliating dry peeling. The actress has been following this beauty routine for many years and tries to use proven means.
6) “I use sunscreen even when it's raining,” says the actress. To avoid skin pigmentation and health problems, Diana chooses products with maximum protection. Her favorites include UV Essentiel Anti-Pollution SPF50 by Chanel.
7) In Paris, the actress often visits the Ban Sabaï spa. She loves Thai massage - it helps her recover from the flight and gives her energy. When there is time, he goes to manicure and pedicure - he arranges the day exclusively "for himself."
8) Diana is a natural blonde, but she often enlivens the shade with highlighted strands. For coloring and haircuts in Paris, he turns to David Mallet, in Los Angeles - to Vanessa Sleep, in New York - to Serge Norman.
9) The actress always tries to add volume and texture to fine hair. Among the shampoos he chooses Bain Vitalisant B, Leonor Greyl or Delicate Volumizing Shampoo, Christopher Robin with rose extract. Several times a month, he applies David Mallet Repairing Mask to the entire length of the hair, and gives texture with Ouai Dry Shampoo.
10) In makeup, Diana follows the rule: "The less the better." She uses either a light foundation like Chanel Vitalumière Aqua or a Clé de Peau concealer and applies exclusively with her fingertips.
11) The actress admits that in everyday life she can do without makeup, but she always emphasizes her eyebrows - with a Chanel ash-shade pencil.
12) For the red carpet, she often does her makeup on her own - either smoky eyes in natural shades or red matte lipstick. "Before going out, I ask myself - what kind of woman do I want to be today?" - says the actress.
13) For several years, Diane Kruger was the face of Beauty, Calvin Klein - she still uses it and considers it her iconic perfume.
Text: Anastasia Speranskaya
Popular by topic
The Most Popular Hardware Slimming Procedure: How Does Endosphere Therapy Work And Is It Worth The Money
What to eat to lose weight, what massage to sign up for, and how to choose the ideal volume reduction treatment? Endosphere Therapy is one of the most demanded newest hardware massage techniques in cosmetology. We learned from
Better Than In Childhood: A Guide To The School Fair CDM - A Sea Of memories And The Opportunity To Buy Everything In One Place
August is like Sunday evening: you still want to relax, but it's time to pack your backpack for school. It's no less hot on social networks than on the street - there is an active exchange of passwords and turnouts of places where school needs can be covered. But we n
From Kombucha To Kombucha: How Our Grandmothers' Favorite Drink Became A Trend All Over The World And Why Nutritionists Advise To Be Careful With It
Make room, matcha, coconut water and celery juice! You have been replaced by another trend - kombucha. And, unlike other foreign superfoods, many of us got to know this as a child. Remember the three liter ba
It has long been said that in our time 40 years - these are the new 20, and 50 - new 30. And it is true. You don't have to go far for an example, you just need to revise the latest covers of top glossy magazines, the heroines of the cat
The sunglasses, like the bag, cannot be cheap, or at least bought at a sale from an unknown manufacturer. But, unlike a bag, it's not about fashion, it's about health. If the glasses do not protect against ultraviolet