Kimberly Snyder - a nutritionist for Hollywood stars and author of the best-selling book Perfect Beauty - gained a second popularity during the quarantine. Actresses and singers, locked at home due to the pandemic, began to cook according to her recipes. Reese Witherspoon recently made Kimberly's favorite green smoothie live - it's responsible for the healthy glow of skin and hair. And before that, Drew Barrymore boasted that she was eating Chinese salad for lunch, which she read about in the book Snyder. Red bell peppers, avocado, Chinese cabbage and red cabbage, and most importantly - your favorite nuts! At the same time, the combination of ingredients activates the brain and gives a feeling of fullness.
Olivia Wilde, Dita Von Teese, Hillary Duff, Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, Chris Hemsworth, Melissa McCarthy, Mark Ruffalo, Kristen Bell and other celebrities also follow the advice of this top nutritionist, fitness trainer and nutritional consultant.
She writes beauty and health articles for Vogue, Elle, The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal.
Therefore, we, of course, could not ignore her recommendations. Examined the Instagram profile and read the very book that stayed on the bestseller list for over 100 weeks. And we have good news. You don't have to give up chocolate! Yes, and meat in the diet for a start can be left, the main thing is to use it infrequently and only organic is required.
Three Steps to Perfection
Kimberly understands that promises to start pumping the abs at home and quit eating sweets from Monday are futile. Therefore, she came up with several stages of transition to proper nutrition.
Blossoming Beauty is an introductory part, during which the body must gradually get used to a large number of plant foods and begin to forget the taste of enhancers and other chemical constituents.
Radiant Beauty - Green smoothies are introduced to the menu during this period.
True Beauty - by this point, you don't want sugar, hot dogs, or chips, so you can easily give up animal proteins and fast food.
The nutritionist recommends determining the duration of the stages independently, depending on the readiness of the body and willpower. On average, about a month is spent on each step.
What you should definitely introduce into the diet
- Strawberries, blueberries, grapes, cherries - they contain flavonoids that protect the cardiovascular system from free radicals that destroy cells;
- Avocado - it seems that they already know about its benefits from kindergarten. B vitamins, folic acid, fiber, unsaturated fats - all these can be considered real treasures for the skin, hair and blood;
- Lemons, oranges, tangerines and other citrus fruits - vitamin C contained in them helps prevent the formation of plaque on the walls of the arteries and helps cleanse the body;
- Bee Pollen - rich in protein, minerals and routine, together they improve blood circulation. The main thing here is not to go over the dosage, add no more than a teaspoon to smoothies or salads and monitor the body's reaction. This product is often allergic;
- Chia - Seeds soaked in water or plant milk are especially beneficial. They contain omega-3 fatty acids, stimulate blood circulation and strengthen hair and nails;
- Ginger, cayenne pepper, onion and garlic - these spices cleanse the intestines and arteries, improve metabolism, thin the blood;
- Dark chocolate and raw cocoa - also regulate blood circulation;
- Pumpkin seeds and almonds are sources of vitamin E, which is responsible for the beauty of skin and hair.
The list of products that should be in the kitchen also includes buckwheat noodles, beans and all legumes. Goat cheese, fish and seafood, organic maple syrup, and stevia are acceptable.
What products should be discarded
- Vegetable oils - when heated, they release a huge amount of free radicals, which can cause diseases and early aging;
- Products containing gluten;
- Wine and any other alcohol.
How Kimberly spends his day
She wakes up around 6: 00-6: 30 am doing yoga and meditation. Then he drinks a glass of warm water with squeezed lemon - this helps the intestines to cleanse and saturates the body with vitamin C. After half an hour, he prepares for himself the same green smoothie made from spinach, celery and apples, which Reese Witherspoon talked about in the blog.
By the way, Snyder believes that eggs are not the best food for the morning. According to her, the body spends too much energy on its digestion, and therefore very soon you can feel hungry again and eat more than planned.
This can be a vegetable salad - for example, tomatoes, cucumbers, Swiss chard leaves, yellow bell peppers, red cabbage, and pistachios. The dietitian sometimes spices it up with tahini and mustard sauce. Alternatively, a soup made from tomato juice, celery, cucumber, onion, bell pepper and basil.
For a snack, she chooses fruits: mango, banana, pineapple. And a couple of hours after a heavy meal, if she's hungry again or has a long day ahead, she can afford a smoothie made from coconut water, acai, banana and bee pollen. If Kimberly is not at home, then she prepares this cocktail for herself and carries it in a glass bottle.
Mash with lettuce, a handful of raw nuts soaked in water, or sun-dried tomatoes, and a couple of dark chocolate cubes for dessert.
Popular by topic
The Most Popular Hardware Slimming Procedure: How Does Endosphere Therapy Work And Is It Worth The Money
What to eat to lose weight, what massage to sign up for, and how to choose the ideal volume reduction treatment? Endosphere Therapy is one of the most demanded newest hardware massage techniques in cosmetology. We learned from
Better Than In Childhood: A Guide To The School Fair CDM - A Sea Of memories And The Opportunity To Buy Everything In One Place
August is like Sunday evening: you still want to relax, but it's time to pack your backpack for school. It's no less hot on social networks than on the street - there is an active exchange of passwords and turnouts of places where school needs can be covered. But we n
From Kombucha To Kombucha: How Our Grandmothers' Favorite Drink Became A Trend All Over The World And Why Nutritionists Advise To Be Careful With It
Make room, matcha, coconut water and celery juice! You have been replaced by another trend - kombucha. And, unlike other foreign superfoods, many of us got to know this as a child. Remember the three liter ba
It has long been said that in our time 40 years - these are the new 20, and 50 - new 30. And it is true. You don't have to go far for an example, you just need to revise the latest covers of top glossy magazines, the heroines of the cat
The sunglasses, like the bag, cannot be cheap, or at least bought at a sale from an unknown manufacturer. But, unlike a bag, it's not about fashion, it's about health. If the glasses do not protect against ultraviolet