Kristen Stewart has long ceased to be associated with Bella Swan from the Twilight movies. She has long managed to declare herself as an actress of completely different roles. Stewart also loves to experiment with images, and her figure is always perfect. On April 9, Kristen turns 30, and we recall excerpts from her interview about nutrition, favorite remedies and beauty secrets.
1) Kristen Stewart admits that only a new role can make her go on a diet - then the actress refuses her favorite pies and switches to low-calorie foods rich in protein.
2) The actress is indifferent to fast food and loves cabbage most of all. Kristen makes a smoothie with parsley, cabbage, flax seeds and apples almost every day - this drink is especially good for hair and skin.
3) Stewart loves hiking and push-ups - can do 40 at a time! When she needs to get in shape for the role, she does 20 push-ups every half hour - such workouts help her achieve results in just a month.
4) The actress pays great attention to the skin: she drinks a lot of water and thoroughly moisturizes her face with creams of natural brands - Dr. Hauschka and Dermalogica. In the morning and in the evening, Kristen applies SkinCeuticals serums - they are great for problem skin.
5) By nature, Kristen has oily skin: she is saved from rashes by means of the Proactiv Solution brand - for several years the actress has been using their three-step system of care.
6) In an interview, Kristen admitted that the thought of plastic surgery scares her - the actress is happy with her appearance and does not want to change anything. “You can consider me arrogant, but women who are fond of plastic have gone crazy!” she says.
7) Long brown hair has long been a hallmark of the actress, but the desire to experiment with looks prevailed - in recent years, Kristen has often experimented with hair length and color.
8) The actress prefers Kérastase shampoos and conditioners, and for moisturizing she chooses Moroccanoil products - even short hair needs careful care.
9) Most often, Kristen can be seen with black nail polish. “I don't like it when my nails sparkle,” the actress admits. Her favorite nail polish is Le Vernis Nail Color in Black Satin, Chanel.
10) In everyday life, the actress almost does not paint - instead of a tone she prefers a moisturizer with a tint (Tinted Moisturizer, BareMinerals'), and does not use lipstick at all. "Either red lipstick or nothing!" - says Kristen.
11) Favorite star makeup for social events - smoky eyes. As a true fan of the grunge style, the actress deliberately carelessly shades the pencil along the lash line. She prefers black Topshop eyeliner.
12) However, most often star makeup artist Gillian Dempsey is responsible for her makeup. According to the actress, Gillian knows how to find an approach to everyone and always does something new.
13) Favorite fragrance of the actress - Florabotanica, Balenciaga, also Kristen is the face of Gabrielle, Chanel - she became the ambassador of the House of Chanel back in 2013.
Text: Anastasia Speranskaya