Why, if you are prone to rashes, you need to thoroughly wash the sponges and how to prolong the "life" of an eyeliner if you have increased greasiness? The editors of BeautyHack tell about simple makeup techniques for oily skin.
1) Greasy creams clog pores and cause greasiness. "Non-comedogenic" - look for this on the packaging of care products and decorative cosmetics. Choose light-textured gels and emulsions with a sebum-regulating effect.
2) Dirty sponges are ideal breeding grounds for bacteria. When you apply the tone, they get on the face and cause inflammation and purulent rashes. Wash and treat brushes with disinfectant solution at least once a week.
3) Dense foundations create a greenhouse effect. In the pores, bacteria begin to multiply, which provoke the appearance of new comedones.
4) If you need the effect of "wet" skin, it is better not to use powder. But if you have oily or combination type, apply mineral powder. The shine will still show up during the day.
5) If you have oily skin, apply eyeliner to the base - this will make your makeup last longer.
6) To correct eyebrows, use a tint - you can go to the gym, take a shower and even wash your face with it - if you don't have a two-phase cleanser at hand, it will stay in place. Apply with a flat, beveled brush, helps to create the desired shape and natural color. Even with increased oily skin, the pigment lasts up to two days.
7) Buy a concealer - it works great with signs of fatigue and pinpoint breakouts, masking them and not creating a mask effect. Pay attention to the composition - there should be no alcohol (it can provoke hypersecretion of the sebaceous glands).
Here's what Damian Garozzo, international makeup artist at Clinique, advises:
Popular by topic
The sunglasses, like the bag, cannot be cheap, or at least bought at a sale from an unknown manufacturer. But, unlike a bag, it's not about fashion, it's about health. If the glasses do not protect against ultraviolet
Disease is easier to prevent than to cure - an immutable truth that we hear from childhood. Fortunately, in recent years, there have been even more opportunities for researching the body. In addition to popular health checks (free di
Julia Gippenreiter: “You Can't Get Away From A Computer, But It Has No Emotions, But It Evokes Them In A Child. And You Can Do It Too
Today, children spend more time at the computer than in communication with their peers, and, going into virtual reality, they are deprived of very important moments in life. How to fix the global problem of parents, in the book
Why is it better not to use Embryolisse every day? How to choose primer oils? And which day cream can easily replace a makeup base? Here are ten products that deserve their moment of glory in the beauty world. Primer oil Perfe
But you try - you will like the result! If at the age of 20 a woman can afford not to follow the rules of a healthy lifestyle too strictly, then by 40 and older every "truancy" runs the risk of being marked with a wrinkle or too much