BeautyHack Creative Director Ksenia Wagner - about how she tested fashion coloring at the ALDO COPPOLA Beauty Center
Still, the brunette and the blonde in me cannot agree on which of them is in charge. Typical of my changeable character (it is strange that according to the horoscope I am not a twin, the story about the duality of desires is 100% mine). Again I turned onto a bright path, this time in Aldo Coppola in the Vesna shopping center.
Master Dremina Alla darkened my roots and made a shatush along the entire length. I didn't have to lighten too much, since last year's blond has not yet grown and reminds of itself all the time. In general, I have been making shatush in different variations for a long time and I love it for three reasons:
1) Visually adds volume to the hair, especially at the shoulder length. This is a big plus for those who have fine hair and who are always hungry for pomp;
2) It does not injure the hair as much as total lightening, but at the same time, like any lightening, it makes individual strands harder - this makes styling easier and, again, the hair holds volume better;
3) Unlike a full blond, it does not require monthly correction - it is enough to regularly tint the roots, and the shatush itself, if it is correctly made, can be updated once every 4-5 months. In Aldo Coppola, it was, in principle, the first time she painted (surprising, but true).
Liked the following:
1) Everything is super fast - even the head is dried simultaneously by three masters with three hair dryers. It took me 2.5 hours to paint with styling. This is a minimum for the shatush.
2) It is exactly the shatush in Aldo Coppola - "profile" painting, in the salon in "Spring" even posters on the walls illustrate it. Well, and on socialite beauties "Coppolsky" shatush is recognizable - it is always smooth, without abrupt transitions, indeed, as if the hair itself burned out in the sun (my effect is more pronounced, since I asked for "more noticeable").
3) Paints are used by L'Oréal professionnel and Redken. I can't say that I consider them better than others, but they definitely work with hair as carefully as possible.
4) I took a styling trick on a pencil - stylist Anastasia Tsokur did not dry her hair with a brush (in my case, it was a very long time), but with huge curlers. It was much faster, and the volume really turned out to be cool, noticeable, but not a helmet.
Text: Ksenia Wagner
Popular by topic
Personal Experience: What Is The Difference Between A Genetic Test And A Food Intolerance Test, And Why I Took Them
Tests that will tell you what to eat in order to lose weight and to make your skin perfect seemed like a dream not so long ago. Now genetic tests that determine your predisposition to disease, nutrition and exercise
My name is Tatiana Rogozinskaya. I am 36 years old, I am a PR specialist and the founder of the Mam community of the Southwestern District and Yasenevo District. This year I went through a three week face fitness marathon and I want to tell a story that maybe
“After the birth of the child, you began to look much better”, “We were afraid that we would lose you, and you became more active during pregnancy”, “How dramatically you lost weight” - these words, t
What is this method and why more and more women are becoming "hypnomam"? The mother of two children Vera Trakhimovich tells about her experience of such childbirth after a cesarean section and a frozen pregnancy. Uneasy lane
In Quarantine, Many Have Finally Dismantled Their Wardrobes: How The Pandemic Has Made Luxury Second-hand Stores In Demand Among Customers And Premium Brands
It looks like 2020 will be the beginning of a "golden age" for used items. Popularization worked - conscious consumption had never been talked about so often. Jane Fonda, who loves shopping, promised that she would no longer