On June 1, supermodel, TV presenter and mother of many children, Heidi Klum turns 47! Looking at her, once again you realize that age is just numbers. A celebrity over the years, it seems, is only getting prettier, but still does not lose his sense of humor and always looks positive. Even in quarantine, Heidi continues to take care of her appearance and amuse her followers and her loved ones (see her funny photo with a stylist while dyeing her hair here). Read the beauty secrets and the rules of life for a supermodel in the BeautyHack.ru selection.
1) After the birth of four children, Heidi Klum still manages to maintain an ideal figure - this is the merit of good habits developed over the years. Two or three times a week she does jogging, jumps with children on a trampoline, in general, goes in for sports as soon as a free minute is given. “I just imagine bikini season is open all year round,” admits Klum.
2) For those who find sport boring, Heidi has a tip: "Go to training with your best friend." And also, according to the model, it is very important to set clear goals for yourself - for example, to run 100 meters more each time.
3) To preserve youth, you need to start with nutrition. Heidi tries to eat as many fresh vegetables and protein-rich foods as possible. However, the model does not sit on diets and does not advise anyone. “I'd rather buy jeans for my size than I would specifically lose weight for the sake of some ideal figure,” she once said in an interview.
4) The model loves to spend a lot of time in the sun, so she carefully protects her skin: "The sunburn will stay with you for several weeks, and the damage from the sun will forever." She prefers classic sunscreen instead of sprays to keep her skin young and hydrated. According to Heidi, the best formula is Sport Performance SPF 30, Banana Boat.
5) The model does not like spa salons, and of the procedures she most often makes a manicure - she invites the master to her home. Prefers Shellac in light neutral shades like Clearly Pink.
6) For home skin care, Heidi always chooses non-perfumed Mario Badescu creams - they are ideal for the sensitive skin of the model. In the morning and in the evening, the celebrity applies Buttermilk Moisturizer, and on the area around the eyes - Special Eye Cream.
7) Favorite master of Heidi Klum - Anastasia Suare, known to everyone as the founder of the Anastasia Beverly Hills brand. At the beginning of her career, the model's eyebrows were often made too thin - it was Anastasia who made Heidi grow them back and gave them the perfect shape.
8) Heidi is a brunette by nature, but now it is already difficult to imagine her without light curls. She tints the roots every four weeks and uses Damage and Color Repair Conditioner, Clear shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair. As a styling he prefers a simple hair spray - OSIS + Freeze Finish Strong Hold Hairspray, Schwarzkopf.
9) “My everyday makeup is big sunglasses,” jokes Heidi. Sometimes she applies foundation, some Eyes To Kill mascara, Giorgio Armani, and a translucent colored balm.
10) According to the model, the most difficult thing is to find the perfect foundation - in this case, BB creams with SPF will help out, as they adjust to your skin tone. Heidi chooses the tone of the European Astor brand.
11) “Instead of endlessly applying powder, it is better to remove excess oil with matting wipes,” Heidi advises owners of oily skin. Model takes Clean & Clear or Victoria's Secret wipes with her and adjusts her makeup during long events.
12) Makeup artist Linda Hay often prepares a model for shooting, shows and the red carpet. To make Heidi's skin look flawless, Linda uses Sally Hansen's instant self-tanning cream and Airbrush Legs lotion. Apply Ooh La La, Sexy Little Things shimmer powder with a fluffy brush, drawing a line along the arms and legs - this technique makes the figure visually slimmer.
13) To highlight the cheekbones, Heidi applies Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder, YSL and # 3 Blush Radiance.
14) Since 2011, the model has been producing a personalized perfume. The first fragrance of her collection was the oriental floral Shine with notes of lily of the valley, musk and pink pepper.
15) In 2019, Heidi married musician Tom Kaulitz, who is 16 years her junior. Since then, journalists have constantly asked the model about her age. But she repeats that the numbers in the passport do not matter. “Many people pay attention to the fact that my boyfriend is younger than me. And they even ask me questions about it. But it doesn't bother me. I believe that you need to live life to the fullest, not caring what they think of you. Otherwise, wrinkles will appear,”Heidi said.
Text: Anastasia Speranskaya