Surely a couple of products from the Russian Organic Kitchen brand have already appeared in your beauty arsenal. And how can you get past these bright kids, especially if a more than modest price tag and funny names are striking? We decided to arrange our own test drive and find out which brand products are worthy of attention.
Agree, when choosing cosmetics, we often "meet by dress." To be honest, Organic Kitchen jars evoke mixed emotions. From the pros - they make a completely stable "Tower of Babel", which significantly saves space in the bathroom, and bright packaging and ironic names (for example, a nourishing body scrub with cashmere extract "Sweater with Reindeer") instantly cheer up. But, on the other hand, cute jars are difficult to open (if your hand slips, you can get hurt), and you also have to stock up on spatulas in order to maintain hygiene and not pick up the product with your fingers. By the way, it is very unusual to buy a cream and shampoo at the same price and in the same volume (100 ml): the first one will be enough for six months, or even a year of daily use, and the shampoo will end after the second wash. But this is not at all a reason to deny yourself a purchase:it's nice to try a lot of different products at a very low price.
So far, Organic Kitchen products are undergoing COSMOS certification to gain official status as natural cosmetics, but the formulations of the products can already be praised. They contain no sulfates, parabens and silicones, cheap mineral oil was replaced with plant components (shea butter, argan, cocoa, etc.), only food preservatives (table salt, sugar), and each jar contains natural extracts and essential oil! The only thing that can be confusing in Organic Kitchen cosmetics is the perfume, which is present in many products, but the manufacturer does not decipher what kind of mysterious set of components is hidden behind the laconic "Parfum". But let's not quibble. At the end of the day, with all the other ingredients, Organic Kitchen is in perfect order.and where else can you buy funds with a really excellent composition for such ridiculous money?
- Chocolate Muffin Nourishing Facial Wash Smells Like Dessert! It delicately cleanses, so after washing you don't even want to apply a moisturizer (thanks to the coconut milk in the composition), and thanks to its thick consistency, it has a minimum consumption - very economical.
- Steaming mask "Bath for the face 50 ° C" with herbal aroma deeply cleanses pores due to a light warming effect and scrubbing particles. We warn you: the mask works radically, it even contains salt, so it's better for owners of sensitive skin to bypass the product. By the way, after the "Bath for the face" you can use a mask-film or other cleanser for maximum results.
- Gel for shine of hair and body "Insolent Sun" is simply irreplaceable on vacation: thanks to its light texture, it cools and soothes the skin after sunbathing, without leaving a sticky feeling. Gold particles accentuate tan and give the skin a delicate glow without visible glitter. The gel prolongs the life of styling and visually revitalizes dull hair, but we recommend applying it to damp strands: dry it can stick together.
- One of the most unusual products from the Organic Kitchen line is the “Princess Smile” face scrub. This is a dry mixture based on coarse salt with crushed lemon balm and melon seed oil, which should be massaged onto a wet face. Owners of oily, normal and combination skin will definitely appreciate the scrub: it deeply cleanses pores and removes shine. But for dry, sensitive and problem skin, the remedy will not work: salt corrodes wounds on the face and can aggravate flaking. However, if you add a little "Princess Smile" to the moisturizing gel for washing, you get a soft scrub for all skin types!
- Matte cream " Yes, I do" can be used all year round: in the heat - for light moisturizing without stickiness, and in winter it will be an excellent addition to nutritious care. By the way, this cream is also an excellent base for make-up, and it is "friends" with a variety of tonal means, from compact powder to a hard stick. You shouldn't place high hopes on this product if you have very oily skin. But the combined and normal cream mattifies with a bang.
- Salt body scrub "Pumpkin for Cinderella" will delight you with a rich orange color and unobtrusive aroma (either pumpkin pie, or spices and dry herbs). In addition to scrubbing salt particles, the composition includes shea butter and argan, seaweed extract, calendula flowers and “a pinch of magic” - colloidal gold. Salt literally polishes the skin, but thanks to its nutritious ingredients, it does not dry it out. The scrub has a thick consistency, so we advise you to soften it with water before applying it - this will distribute it better.
- Body butter "The Night Before Christmas" believably smells like "Yubileinoye" cookies with milk chocolate, but the aroma disappears quite quickly (for allergy sufferers it is rather a plus, but for those with a sweet tooth - a minus). The oil itself (quite thick) is perfectly distributed over the skin, is quickly absorbed and does not leave a greasy film: for the owner of dry body skin, it was an ideal nourishing agent in the summer.
- Solid perfume "Love potion" is nothing but flavored shea butter with the addition of magnolia extract, candelilla wax and essential oils. A floral-gourmand scent with coffee notes is suitable for both study and office: the perfume has no trail, so no one will reproach you for your excessive love of perfume. By the way, if you are wondering why you need as much as 100 ml of solid perfume, try using them off-label: shea butter nourishes the hair ends and softens the cuticles. And the oily product sets off the main perfume and prolongs its life (the scent of the perfume itself disappears after a couple of hours). However, do not apply the "Love potion" to the whole body: the composition contains wax, which forms a film.
“Ginger Crown Shampoo and Balm smells like Christmas gingerbread cookies, so your hand will reach for the delicious couple again and again. The consistency of a thick shampoo resembles jelly, so a pinch of the product is enough for one shampoo (one jar may be enough for a month or two uses, depending on the length of the hair). But ginger balm cannot boast of such economy: firstly, 100 ml is a small volume even for short hair, and secondly, natural balms require a generous application, otherwise the effect will not be noticeable. The products work great in tandem: the hair becomes soft and hydrated.
Text: Maria Stefanova Photo: Asya Zabavskaya
Popular by topic
Disease is easier to prevent than to cure - an immutable truth that we hear from childhood. Fortunately, in recent years, there have been even more opportunities for researching the body. In addition to popular health checks (free di
Personal Experience: What Is The Difference Between A Genetic Test And A Food Intolerance Test, And Why I Took Them
Tests that will tell you what to eat in order to lose weight and to make your skin perfect seemed like a dream not so long ago. Now genetic tests that determine your predisposition to disease, nutrition and exercise
Almost all Biologique Recherche cosmetics have a very unpleasant odor, some SkinCeuticals products take a long time to get used to because of their specific aroma, the SK-II brand is also not famous for pleasant fragrances. And yet uh
No Taboo Topics: 6 Books For Children About National Differences, Combating Stereotypes And Other Important Issues
In 2020, it is obvious: you can and should talk with children on topical topics. Why is it important to treat people of all nationalities with respect, how to talk about the problem of slavery with a child, how to learn not to hang brightly, close the chapter
Blogger Leila Meshkova (@leylameshkova) wrote a column for BeautyHack.ru, in which she tells how she switched to conscious consumption. 1 Here's another example. After one of the economic crises, the 100 T movement appeared