2023 Author: Jessica James | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 04:20
Victoria Beckham, Nicole Kidman, Scarlett Johansson - Revealing the secrets of Hollywood smiles with a Seline dentist.
Dentist at Seline Clinic
Victoria Beckham's bite remains the same, but the shape of some teeth has changed - ceramic veneers have been installed. It is noticeable that the teeth have become unnaturally white - the result of whitening.
I think it was not without orthodontic treatment. There are veneers in the anterior region. It is possible that ceramic crowns have been placed on the lateral group of teeth.
Scarlett Johansson most likely corrected the bite with an orthodontist. Teeth whitened, ceramic veneers may be present - the shape of the teeth has not changed much.
Chrissy Teigen has perfectly straight white teeth - I think these are ceramic veneers.
Demi Moore's smile restoration was not done without ceramic crowns.
The photo already shows that Gwen Stefani was undergoing orthodontic treatment. In addition to bite correction, there are ceramic veneers and whitening.
The bite was changed - there was orthodontic treatment. Some of the teeth are seen to have ceramic crowns or veneers.
The shape of the teeth is slightly changed, the color is changed - most likely, ceramic veneers were placed on several teeth, whitening was carried out.
Catherine Zeta-Jones has a naturally beautiful smile. The actress did whitening and put ceramic crowns on her lateral teeth.
Miley Cyrus was treated by an orthodontist. Then - a total restoration of the smile with ceramic veneers and ceramic crowns.
5 facts about the Hollywood smile:
1. Previously, instead of veneers, Hollywood stars were glued to thin porcelain plates on their teeth - only for the duration of filming. This was done by the make-up artists.
2. Veneers are like thin petals - they form a façade on the anterior surface of a tooth to even out a smile.
3. Crowns are prostheses. They return functionality to individual teeth - both anterior and chewing (with large chips, cracks, dental gaps, etc.).
4. Veneers are microscopic in thickness (0.2-0.5 mm), but very durable and resistant to abrasion and damage. Most often they are made from ceramics (medical porcelain with a unique crystal structure).
5. The color of veneers can be very different - from warm creamy shades to cold bluish. The shade is matched to the color of the patient's skin, lips, gums, eyes and even hair.
Read about how to choose a toothpaste here.
Interview and text: Olga Kulygina
The first accounts of the stars began to appear on Instagram in 2012. The main photo content of that time: food, photos with children and rare selfies without filters. What did Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez and Blake Lively look like in "real" Insta life 6 years ago?
"Before" And "after" Quarantine: Psychologists Explain Why The Exit From The Lockdown Will Be The Most Serious Stress For Us
From May 12, Russia is gradually beginning to come out of quarantine. The news, which we have been waiting for several months, was not good for everyone. Firstly, the situation with the morbidity has not stabilized, the statistics are still disappointing
In today's selection of Beautyhack impressive results of stars who managed not only to win
They rarely admit to using hair transplants, but they desperately don't want to go bald. In a special selection of BeautyHack - famous men who decided to go under the knife for thick hair
The hashtags #nomakeup and #wokeuplikethis have long become a trend not only in social networks, but also on the world's catwalks