2023 Author: Jessica James | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 04:20
Why is grape seed oil unique, what is the “French paradox”, as the science devoted to the study of grapes is called, and why is this berry so popular in cosmetology? The most interesting facts about grapes with Beautyhack were shared by an expert from the Caudalie brand.
Training Director Caudalie Russia
- Grapes are the only plant for the study of which a whole science has been created - ampelography.
- The grapes bear fruit in all weather conditions (frost, rainy season, etc.), thanks to the presence of resveratrol. That is why it is so important to consider the harvest year when choosing a wine.
- From any part of the grape plant, components useful for the skin can be extracted: polyphenols in the seed, resveratrol in the vine, viniferine from grape juice, wine levy from grape yeast, grape water, grape seed oil, which allows you to solve all skin problems using one product.
- Grape seed polyphenols are the most powerful antioxidants - 10,000 times more effective than vitamin E!
- The highest content of resveratrol among plants is in grapes, and it is resveratrol that has a unique antitumor property, fights heart disease, cleanses the body of toxins and prolongs human life.
The stabilized resveratrol of grapevine in cosmetic skin care products triggers its own collagen and elastin reproduction processes in it, which helps to successfully fight skin aging.
- Grape seed oil contains a record amount of vitamin E and fights harmful cholesterol as effectively as possible.
- The richest in beneficial antioxidants is red grapes, especially their skins and seeds.
- Viniferine - a molecule that fights pigmentation and gives a glow to the face, is extracted from the juice of the vine. Its action is characterized by a beautiful metaphor used in vineyards in the 18th century: "When the vine weeps, the woman's face shines."
- Molecule of wine levies (from wall quinoa yeast) has a unique property - to retain moisture 100 times its own volume, therefore, it is an ideal component in moisturizing products for face and body.
- Grape water - a unique product of the Caudalie brand, which has no analogues - is pure plant water from grape juice purified under low pressure and saturates the skin with vitamins, moisturizing it and relieving redness.
- It is thanks to the beneficial properties of grapes that the term "French paradox" arose, which suggests that the French, consuming large amounts of fatty and heavy foods such as cheeses, butter, baguettes, croissants, meat, remain in last place in the Western world in terms of incidence cardiovascular system and the first in the list of the slimmest nations - all this is due to the fact that they allow themselves a glass of dry red wine at dinner - this is the paradox.
The chief physician of the Big Family medical center, immunologist-allergologist Ivan Sergeevich Stroilov told BeautyHack why antibiotics do not work on viruses, but they are still prescribed for flu and why an immunologist is needed for chronic fatigue syndrome
Who founded the L'Occitane brand and what ingredient is sourced for the brand in Burkina Faso? The history of the French brand in the new material BeautyHack
Where are Moroccanoil oils, shampoos and masks made and who became the face of the brand this year? Useful facts about the brand used by Bar Rafaeli and Madonna for hair and body products
How is the brand name pronounced correctly? What, besides cosmetics, does the brand produce? And where is its headquarters located? Telling interesting facts about Eisenberg Paris
What can replace blood in the body, what precious metal does it contain, and do blood type diets work? These and other questions BeautyHack asked doctor Konstantin Karuzin - medical consultant online pla